Juvenile/ Young Adult At Risk Case Management
- Re-education of parents, young offenders, and juvenile of the system on how to navigate the County internetworks.
- Deeply engage parents, young offenders and or juvenile in culturally appropriate healing rituals, education, parenting classes, and more.
- Receive referrals from courts and probations
- Reduce negative family dynamic situations
- Reduction of youth-related crime
- Reduction of youth drop-out and/or truancy rate
- Prevention of juvenile justice-involved youth runaways
- Reduction of behaviors which may eventually lead to school suspension and expulsion
- Provide cultural trainings for agencies and law enforcement to better understand Pacific Islander dynamics.
- Provide translation between agencies, courts and families.
- Collaborating with essential Santa Clara and San Mateo County agencies.
- Attend court hearings with youth/young adult.